Fire pits are more than just a decor piece that adds that extra bit of coziness to your yard or veranda; they bring family and loved ones together, especially during those chilly summer nights. That’s why picking the right one for your place is a task you shouldn’t take lightly. If you’ve been searching for a fireplace for a while, you’ve probably already come across the highly-reviewed Breeo Fire Pit and wondered: “Does it live up to the hype?”.
The Breeo Fire pit is smokeless, high-quality, and big enough to accommodate large groups of people, providing excellent value. The smokeless technology is unlike anything else on the market, and it actually works. The pit is made of highly durable materials, adding to its safety and longevity.
If you want to learn more about the Breeo Fire Pit, make sure to read on for a quick overview of its main benefits. I’ll also discuss some potential drawbacks and give advice on what type of customer this pit is best suited to. That way, you’ll be able to make a well-informed decision on whether buying it would be a good investment for you.
Main Benefits of the Breeo Fire Pit
The Breeo Smokeless Fire Pit is one of Amazon’s best-selling chimineas, boasting a perfect five-out-of-five score on the website’s review system. There’s a wide array of features that set this pit apart from its competitors, so I’m going to waste no more time and dive right into them.
- The fire pit is truly smokeless. Though the market is flooded with products that claim to generate no smoke, few live up to their promises as this Breeo pit does. Thanks to the use of the company’s innovative airflow technology, you and your loved ones will be able to stand around the chiminea, as well as cook over it, without having to inhale (or smell like) smoke. That’s more than what can be said for most fire pits out there.
- Available in two different finishes. While most homeowners focus on quality when choosing their new fire pit, finding a product that complements your space’s design aesthetic as well is a huge bonus. You can choose between a corten or steel finish, both of which are highly resistant and durable.
- Aesthetically pleasing. While on this note, it’s with mentioning that the Breeo Fire Pit not only fits with its surroundings impeccably, but it’s also a gorgeous, attention-grabbing piece by itself. So, if you’re interested in upgrading the looks of your outdoor space as well as its functionality, investing in this pit is an excellent idea.
- Built in the USA. Unlike most pits in today’s market, whose manufacturing process is outsourced overseas, Breeo gets made right here in the US, meaning it complies with our country’s strict safety and quality requirements. The qualitative build allows this chiminea to last a lifetime (the company even offers a lifetime warranty), so although it might be a bit costly upfront, you’ll be getting your money’s worth in the long run.
- Stellar reviews. When discussing any online purchase, I always advise readers to search through existing reviews, which say everything you need to know about this product. I’ve searched far and wide for opinions on this specific Breeo Fire Pit, and I’ve always been met by superlatives about how qualitative, durable, and well-performing it is.
- Double-walled technology. This feature allows the pit to produce less smoke, and should not be smoking, while retaining more heat – a win-win. However, keep in mind that the pit can get pretty hot as a result, which is why you’ll want to place it over a fire-resistant material like gravel or dirt.
- Easy setup. First of all, the fire pit is easy to install. It is already assembled, so you won’t have to spend too much time and effort setting it up. When it comes to getting it running, the process is even simpler. The pit heats up very quickly, so you won’t find yourself shivering in the cold as the flames get going.
- Easy to cook in. Let’s be honest; no get-together is complete without some mouth-watering food. And the Breeo fire pit provides just that. Since it’s smokeless, you won’t find yourself choking on that steak’s fumes before you even get a chance to enjoy it. The product even comes complete with a few cooking accessories, so you can rest assured that your summer barbecue around the fire will be a hit.
- Comes equipped with several accessories. Speaking of cooking, you’ll be pleased to hear that most of the equipment you’ll need is included in the product’s price. You’ll also get some safety-related fire pit accessories that’ll help you feel much more at ease using the pit.
- Safe. Last but certainly not least, you can feel safe hosting gatherings around this fire pit. Due to the premium materials used and the qualitative build, you know that your brand-new chiminea won’t suddenly turn into a fire hazard.
Potential Drawbacks of the Breeo Fire Pit
There’s no doubt that the Breeo fire pit is an impressive piece of equipment; however, just like anything else, it comes with some potential drawbacks you’ll still want to consider.
The main (and usually only) drawback some customers point out is this fire pit’s impressive size and weight. While its dimensions make the Breeo pit ideal for use in larger settings, not all outdoor spaces can accommodate such a large piece of equipment. Moreover, it’s not practical to take it camping either.
The fire pit is big and heavy; after all, it was made to last. Unfortunately, this means that despite its impressive features, the chiminea isn’t the best fit for everyone. However, if you’re serious about your summer night gatherings and want an investment piece that can last for years to come, I don’t see those flimsy small pits doing you any favors.
In the same vein, considering that the pit is pretty sizey, the sear plate requires two people to operate on it for maximum efficiency, and it isn’t easy to clean either. However, that’s a responsibility you take on with any larger fire pit, so I wouldn’t say this is a drawback of Breeo specifically.
Other than that, I struggle to find any faults with this piece of equipment, so I highly recommend giving it a try. After all, the shipping is free, and you get a lifetime warranty – what’s to lose?
If you’re interested, here’s another piece of helpful information when deciding; Breeo vs. the Solo Stove!
Who Should Buy This?
With all that said, who is the Breeo Fire Pit best suited to? I personally believe that if you have the space and budget for a long-lasting chiminea, this one is for you. Those who take their summer gatherings seriously and want to host the best parties on the block will love this fire pit – it’s qualitative, reliable, safe, and cooks absolutely mouth-watering food.
However, make sure you have some helpers on-call when you first get the pit. As mentioned, it’s pretty heavy, so putting it in place on your own might be difficult. On the flip side, the installation process is a breeze, so you shouldn’t have to spend too much time and effort on it.
The Breeo Fire Pit is an excellent investment for anyone looking to host gatherings and parties all through the summer. The pit is smokeless, durable, and built to last, so you can rest assured that you’ll be getting great value for your money.
The pit features premium-quality materials and is built impeccably. Both factors contribute to the product’s unparalleled safety. Though there are some potential drawbacks to keep in mind before committing to a purchase (such as the expensive price tag and the sometimes too-large dimensions), I ultimately believe that the Breeo Fire Pit is fully worth the price.